GREEN TEA CLAY MASK
Apply to the body at room temperature or in ice form and let dry for 20 minutes, remove with a damp cloth.
Prepared 16oz jar:
1. Shake well before use.
2. Use at room temperature and let dry for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
3. Use as ice: Place in the freezer for 24 hours.
4. Place the jar under running hot water for the clay to slide out.
5. Use a cloth to hold ice and apply it to the skin.
For Gallon (how to prepare ice):
1. Mix 1:1 equal parts of warm water and clay. (For example, 1 cup of clay would need 1 cup of water).
2. Mix well to a creamy consistency.
3. Pour clay into a 16oz container.
4. Place clay in the freezer for 24 hours.
Aqua, Kaolin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Beeswax, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyacrylamide, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Mentholum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Peg-100 Stearate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci 19140, Ci 42090, Aroma
NET WEIGHT: Jar 16oz / 425g, Gallon Size 128oz / 4kg