METAL GUA SHA
Get the most out of our Metal Gua Sha Tool with these simple steps:
1. NECK: Drag the gua sha up the back of your neck using firm pressure. Press on tense areas at the hairline. Repeat on the opposite side.
2. THROAT: Sweep the tool up the side of your neck, applying light pressure from the collarbone to the jawline. Use short, sharp presses at the jawline. Repeat on the other side.
3. JAW: Sweep the gua sha across your jawline from chin to ear. Repeat on the opposite side.
4. CHEEK: Massage your cheekbones with medium pressure, starting above the mouth and moving toward the hairline. Repeat on the other side.
5. EYES: Gently massage the under-eye area with the longest curve of the tool, sweeping from the inner corner towards the hairline. Repeat on the other side.
6. EYEBROWS: Use gentle pressure to sweep the tool following the shape of your eyes towards the hairline.
7. FOREHEAD: Pull the gua sha upwards from above the eyebrows to the top of the forehead. Repeat on the other side.